Create beautiful, mouthwatering, tasty omelets right in your microwave with Omelet Wave the clever cooker that takes the time and frustration out of breakfast!
Simply add your favorite eggs including real eggs or egg whites, fillings, and mix directly in the Omelet Wave and place in your microwave. In minutes, you''ll have a delicious real omelet right from the microwave to your table.
The Omelet Wave is made of a durable plastic, and its non-stick surface offers mess free and oil free cooking and easy clean up.
The instructions are really easy, whether you're making a regular omelet or poached eggs.
Let's start with the poached eggs:
- Obviously you will need the poaching egg insert.(Included in the sales pack)
- Next break one egg into each cavity.
- Then add a half to one teaspoon of water into each side.
- Pierce the egg yolk to keep the egg from exploding in the microwave, close the lid and that's it for preparation.
- Put the unit in the microwave for 30 seconds; let the eggs sit in the microwave for another 30 seconds, then microwave for another 15 seconds.
- Finally let it sit for 30 seconds.
- Lots of watching the clock, but it's worth the wait.
- Wow, impressive! Just as the instructions show you have microwaved, poached eggs in less than two minutes.
- The final product will slide out easily from the poaching tray, and now you can add saly or chilli powder as per your taste.
Okay, now time for our omelet.
- Beat your eggs, divide the mixture equally between both sides of the omelet cooker, then put it in the microwave and cook on high for one minute 30 seconds.
- Next add your fillings to one side and close the unit to fold the omelet together.
- Cook for another 15 to 30 seconds and you are ready with a awesome omlette...
- Makes perfect omelets in your microwave
- For all types of omlettes
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- omlettes in minutes!